Headlines News :
Home » , , , , , » Ser Chief Richard Yap Releases Debut Album under Star Records

Ser Chief Richard Yap Releases Debut Album under Star Records

Posted on September 21, 2013 | 9:04 AM

Be Careful With My Heart lead actor Richard Yap, who is well known by TV viewers as ‘Ser Chief,’ is thrilled over the launch of his first-ever recording album under Star Records.

“It is a dream-come-true because I’ve always wanted to sing since I was a kid,” said the other half of the ‘Ser Chief-Maya’ (Jodi Sta. Maria) love team. “I am thankful to our teleserye because through our official soundtrack, people discovered that I can sing.”

Ser Chief Richard Yap Releases Self-titled Debut Album under Star Records

The actor shared that his self-titled debut album is just like their TV series–a feel-good, easy listening collection of tracks composed of nine revivals that were all chosen by ‘Ser Chief’ himself. The carrier single of the album is “Don’t Know What To Do, Don’t Know What To Say.”

“It covers all genres, from pop to ballad to alternative, appealing not only to music fans in my age group but also to the teens and in-betweens,” said Richard, who stressed that his album is entirely different from “Be Careful With My Heart” album. “This is very special for me because I put a lot of hard work in it so that we could come up with something that’s really worth paying for. I’m hoping that all of my supporters will love it too.”

Richard, who grew up listening to the music of Queen, Barry Manilow, Kenny Rogers, Hall and Oates, Phil Collins, and Mike Francis, feels no pressure getting compared with other talented singers in the country.

“I don’t think there’s a need to compare because we have different musical choices and different target audiences,” he explained.

Featured in Richard’s solo debut album under Star Records are revivals of “Promise Ain’t Enough,” “Think I’m In Love Again,” “Can Find No Reason,” “You Take My Breath Away,” “Chasing Cars,” “High,” “Afterglow,” and the Chinese version of “Oh Babe.” The album also carries the bonus tracks “Please Be Careful With My Heart” and “Salamat.”

Richard’s first album is now available at all record bars nationwide for only P250. Digital tracks can also be downloaded via Amazon.com, Mymusicstore.com.ph and iTunes. For more information visit Star Records’ Facebook fan page at facebook.com/starrecordsphil or follow @starrecordsph on Twitter.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger