Headlines News :
Home » , , , , » Charice Releases Liberation Album 'Chapter 10' under Star Records

Charice Releases Liberation Album 'Chapter 10' under Star Records

Posted on September 23, 2013 | 6:42 PM

International singing sensation Charice is loud and proud to share with the world her newest album under Star Records titled “Chapter 10.”

According to Charice, her ‘coming out’ also signaled the start of her musical liberation.

Charice Releases New Album 'Chapter 10' under Star Records

“When I was growing up I was ‘accompanied’ in my sleep up to my waking hour by Celine Dion, Whitney Houston, Regine Velasquez and Lea Salonga,” she said. “Now, with the turn of events in my life, I listen more and more to Pink, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, among others.”

“My new CD marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life. It’s about being free, celebrating my own identity without inhibitions, and becoming strong despite my own limitations,” the world-class singer said. “It’s my take on becoming true to myself to be able to deliver a more honest and heartfelt music to the people who believe in me and my craft. Plus I owe it to God who also loves lesbians like me.”

“I believe that ‘Chapter 10′ is a proof that talent goes beyond gender orientation. People love me for my voice. So, with a humble heart, I wish to give them every reason to love me even more with this album,” said Charice about her 10-track album. “I gave my best to this. I even spent sleepless nights at the studio perfecting some songs. This is the first album I will release after coming out. So I really chose to treat the listeners to something that is really a work of art.”

When asked what is so special about the number 10, Charice shared, “Aside from the fact that the album contains 10 songs, ten is close to my heart as it is the birthday of my mom and myself, and my anniversary with Alyssa (Quijano).”

Featured in “Chapter 10″ are nine uniquely creative revivals of ‘Titanium’, ‘How Could an Angel Break My Heart’, ‘Anything For You’, ‘Everything I Do, I Do It For You’, ‘Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough’, ‘Do You Know Where You’re Going To?’, ‘The One That Got Away’, ‘Makita Kang Muli’ and ‘Yakap;’ and one original composition co-written by Charice titled “Unexpected Love,” which she dedicates to her girlfriend.

Charice’s “Chapter 10” album is now available at all records bars nationwide and worldwide for only P299. The tracks can also be downloaded via iTunes, Amazon.com and MyMusicStore.com.ph.

Fans of Charice can follow her at www.charicemusic.com and twitter.com/officialccrp.

For more Kapamilya updates follow/like BIDA KAPAMILYA on Twitter and Facebook.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. BIDA KAPAMILYA - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger